<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Friday, January 22, 2010
Omg so the minute after I blogged that last post, I logged on to twitter and found out that The Killers in S'pore got cancelled. OMG WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!! Seriously. The Killers :( Brandon Flowers :( The top act on my "Top 5 Acts To Watch Before I Die" list :( What's worse is that they're taking a hiatus after their shows in Australia. What if they never get back together?!?!?!?! This sucks. Big time. I can't watch The Killers anymore! Wah lao eh. I feel so cheated - all the excitement leading up to this weekend because it was gonna be one of the biggest highlights of my life thus far; all the excitement from listening to The Killers non-stop and preparing myself for the concert; feeling so psyched, in general, that I was gonna watch The Killers. This is, and will be, the biggest upset of the year. I am heartbroken :(
4:36 PM;